Coffee Worx is a Canterbury based company, Coffee Roastery producing premium blends of coffee for wholesale supply and distribution around the South Island of New Zealand.
As coffee roasters from Christchurch we have partnered with many businesses to help them make their coffee offer stand out from the crowd and produce more profit and market appeal, in the competitive hospitality industry.
We are one of the few locally owned coffee roasteries left in Christchurch, as many of the established brands have been sold to Multi-nationals who have many brands they are distributing from other cities, or even overseas.
We pride ourselves on our long-term commitment to the Christchurch hospitality scene with over 20 years’ experience in the coffee industry and Coffee Worx is owned and operated by Deb and Ian Riach who are veterans in the dynamic coffee industry in Canterbury.
As a wholesale coffee supplier we can offer:
- Premium award wining coffee blends
- Full barista training and expert knowledge on coffee, machine cleaning and basic servicing
- An exclusive range of coffee consumables and reliable equipment
- Marketing support and personalised branding advice
- Machine installs, servicing and support
- Cafe operation experience which includes getting you up and running or just daily running advice for any coffee related business including mobile espresso
- Espresso machine sales and leasing options
If you would like to get in touch or have any questions regarding your wholesale coffee supply then please do not hesitate to contact Deb or Ian here at Coffeeworx. We offer a highly successful partnership of customer care and support to many cafe’s in Christchurch and New Zealand. Our distribution centre is based in Sockburn, Christchurch and our coffee roastery is based in Rangiora, North Canterbury. All of our details can be found on our website and we look forward to hearing from you and good luck in your coffee adventures.
Ian and Deb Riach, Coffee Worx