Our aim is to dispatch all orders within 1 working day of receipt. Occasionally public holidays, weekends, weather events or extremely busy periods may result in extended delivery times. In these circumstances we will endeavour to communicate with you about the delay and resolve and resulting issues.
Orders received over the weekend or during public holidays will be dispatched as soon as possible when we re-open for business. If your order is urgent please contact us for assistance.
- All orders are sent via national courier companies and require a signature as proof of delivery. If you require a non-signature delivery or have additional delivery instructions, please indicate this in the message box on the Checkout Form.
- Please provide your physical address for shipping as we cannot deliver to PO boxes
- In general, delivery to your door will take no more than 2 working days from dispatch to South Island addresses and 2-3 working days for North Island addresses. Weekends, public holidays, adverse weather events and infrastructural complications may cause additional delays.
- Some addresses may have delivery restrictions that are beyond our control or delivery conditions that we are not able to meet. In these situations, we will do our best to get your parcel but if this is not possible through our standard delivery channels we will work with you to come to a mutually agreeable solution.
- Orders will be automatically dispatched to the address provided at checkout, please ensure the correct shipping address is supplied. Once your order has been dispatched we cannot change the shipping address. It may be possible for the courier company to redirect your order. Please contact the courier company directly to discuss your options.
Deliveries to rural delivery addresses will usually take one to two days longer as rural deliveries are handled by a third party.
Due to the nature of this network consignments to rural locations may be left without signature or proof of delivery.
As such, we cannot accept responsibility for lost or stolen items that have been delivered to rural addresses, we will however do our best to work towards a mutually acceptable outcome in the unexpected situation where an order does go missing.
Unfortunately we are not able to ship internationally at this time.
Domestic Delivery Charges
– For all Canterbury orders, a shipping fee of $4.95 + GST will apply.
– For all other Nation-Wide orders, a shipping fee of $11.99 + GST will apply.
– Additional $1.50 charge will apply for a Residential address.
– Additional $4.75 charge will apply for a Rural address.
Customers are also welcome to collect orders from our distribution centre at 60 Hayton Road Wigram, Christchurch.
If you wish to collect your order, simply select PICK UP as the delivery option in the cart when placing your order. Your order will be ready for collection the following business day.
Orders that are ready for collection can be picked up from the Distribution centre anytime during opening hours.
Returns & Refund Policy
In the unlikely event that a product does not meet your expectations please contact us immediately to arrange a solution.
We have made a considerable effort to accurately describe the products we sell. In the event that goods are demonstrably not true to description or faulty we will accept the goods for return and refund your money without hesitation.
Please take care to ensure that the product you purchase is suitable for the purpose you intend as we are not obliged to accept goods for refund if you simply change your mind about a product. We will endeavour to reach an amicable solution in such situations and at our discretion we may replace any goods accepted for credit or refund the applicable purchase cost.
We accept responsibility for properly packaging and addressing the goods as instructed. If your order is mislaid or you receive goods that have been damaged in transit, please contact us immediately and we will work to rectify any such issues promptly.
Please check all parcels carefully, by signing for a consignment you are formally accepting the goods in the condition in which they were received.